By the first class meeting
- Watch all screenings.
- Review all assigned readings.
- Draft all assignments.
- Set up Moodle.
- Watch every assigned screening.
- Do every assigned reading.
- Plan the approach.
- Create a PowerPoint.
- Set aside time to discuss every assigned reading.
- Set aside time to discuss every completed assignment.
- Leave time at the end for questions and unfinished business.
- End class with a preview of what’s coming next.
- Respond promptly to student emails.
- Be friendly, courteous, and patient in person and online.
- Be on time for office hours.